Tuesday, December 21, 2004

a child at heart

Work's been tiring me from head to toe! But it's altogether exciting when i get to squeeze so much into a day :) Sometimes when i'm done with work, i'd go down to the clinic in hope to learn sth and sometimes i'd drag myself to meet up with friends, go for gatherings and outings after work. Sounds terrible? Actually, if u ask me, the most terrible thing's lotsa good food + little opportunity to move ard. This is really bad.. i'm feeling unhealthy!
Talking abt a child at heart. Rmbr those times when u just go ahead to do sth which u're told not to do? I felt the same way when i got invited to dance. My new shoes were killing my feet but i went ahead :) *lol* I must have looked awful. I dont regret it though, it made the day so perfect! *beams* *lifts an unwrapped present*

No comments: