Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Talking Talking

i know, i know! This is another pic of kids, but hope you dont get tired of seeing children here :) Hee.. but i just felt like putting it up cos i just realised that the 2 babies really look like they're having a conversation. Don't you think the baby on the right looks like he is pointing out sth to baby on the left? Then baby on the left has this "where? / is it? / You sure?" "look".
Haa... mb i'm crazy. I've been so busy lately tt i think i've lost my sanity. Good news is i'll be starting my new job scope this Fri! :) I'm a little reluctant to leave my current comfy office 'cos of the people, place and food. :( I know i'll definitely miss them :(
Well, it always good to look on the bright side of things. At least i'm moving on! New challenge new discovery. Haha.. coincidentally, i'll be talking, talking alot. -grin-

Horray! <40 days!!!

No comments: