Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Barley


|i have a new fave|
Hee.. though barely isnt a new thing to me, i was suddenly overwhelmed with this new-found love for it. Today's the first time i got to enjoy barley cooked by someone else. I guess it's the context of being in hall and all :) I miss barley and i got my barley. -yay-
While sipping barley, i was reminding of the awe i had when i first saw a barley field. It was amazing i tell you! Watching the golden-brown barley sway in the wind is really a treat for the eye. Hmm.. i nv thought abt it, but perhaps it could easily be the next best to a tulip field. I dont have pictures i took in germany with my host in the barley field we ran about in but i found some flattering pictures though.
Enjoy! :)



p/s i like the first pic cos it's so bluee and green!

No comments: