Monday, December 11, 2006

Cool pics (to be updated)

I wish i have more time to upload more pics or make better collages, but i dead seriously need to finish packing and check that i've brought everything for the trip.

Anyway, enjoy what i've come up with so far!


Apple strusel cake baking at my house! Check out the smiley on the cake and the cool photography. Was fun eh?


I made oreo cheese cake on my Happy Ikea day. I havent tried oreo double stuff myself but this is prob oreo double stuff x 6! If u're wondering, i had to separate the cookie from the icing for the cake base and the icing was mixed with cream cheese :)
Will upload the pic of my oreo cheese cake if i rmbr, wenhui said the cake looks like a giant oreo cookie with the top biscuit removed :) How cute!


Long overdue pics of my oatie double chocolate cookies :)