Sunday, January 14, 2007

Complete

Exactly 1 week ago, i was having an awful time studying for mircrobiology on my bdae. While i thought this was going to be the worst day of my life, i was fortunate to have people who made a diffrence to it all!
Thanks to kendrick who surprised me with all these!

He baked a cake a cookies! How sweet :)


Thanks to Wenhui, wanzhen, gab, kristy, alvin, kahhua and jia cai we had a gd post-ca! Thanks for the cake and i hope you all enjoyed ur time at settlers :)


Clockwise: Swarovski butterfly handphone chain, 2 blue swarovski boxes, Kendrick's cake, Swarovski key and lock pendant :)
I never thought i will ever own any swarovski. Thanks guys :) I think the pendant is really pretty :) I like it a lot!!

I guess one of the biggest surprise this year is how my councillor yizhong actually rmbred my bday and bought me a box of prestat chocolate. I didnt even know he knew when my bday is! How true it is when people say the outcome is best when u least expect it :)

Last but not least, thanks europe trip people :) Especially to ryan, i like the card alot :)

Thank you everyone. I had a great bday!