Saturday, April 18, 2009

Haps

I actually thought ystdy was rather happening! I brought my camera to hospital to let my CG mates play with it and i got to try the 30mm lens proper on my frens too! In the evening, we went out with the German/Swiss elective students.

We brought them to Geylang for dimsum and DURIAN!!! Then we went to marina barrage and clarke quay :) Quite fun! It was hilariously qt a tight squeeze in my car cos one of the german student was 1.96m tall?? And i will never forget the drag force i felt when i was going up the winding carkpark slope. I was in gear 1 all the way :S

I rarely post photos of myself. But i must credit wenhui for these photos. Nice bokeh :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think it's my fault for moving so much in this photo. I cant rmbr what i was excited abt though. But i find my expression really funny :) haha So i'm posting it for humour sake :)