Monday, June 01, 2009

Busy Happy Monday

I'm really happy that i could run so many errands today including sending my IBM to its hospital for a fan transplant. The service at the service ctr was excellent! I'm ambivalent abt whether it is a gd thing that i only found out now, cos on one hand, i'm really happy that my T43 has survived so long when a number of my frens had fan error when their Thinkpads were around 2 yrs old, and on the other, my IBM is out of warranty!

Plenty of things happened today that threatened to ruined my day.. including the possibility of getting a bus lane ticket while letting my mom alight at the Bedok MRT bus stop and i later saw someone in white uniform with a digicam+tripod :((

Also, i had trouble running cos i kept having persistent side stitch :(( I read abt it on wikipedia.. it's pretty interesting and its actual cause is unknown.

Interestingly, despite all the awful things, my day felt pretty awesome on the whole. I guess, it's always the simplest things that saves the day :)

I have qt a lot of photos i havent processed. But here's a few current ones to share!

Shane & Prof Low
Prof Low and CG mate Wenhui

Let my Wings take a break

Grasshopper