Friday, October 07, 2011

New Template

I've been having problems standardizing the appearance of my blog on different web broswers. Countless attempts have been made to correct the html but the template inevitably does not work on one of them :(

As i got less familiar with html with time, i became increasing less efficient :(

I tried again this time for chrome, unfortnuately without success. So, i have decided to abandon the template altogether :)

Here's goodbye to my much love self created template.
Photobucket

.. and Hello to the new one!

I must say blogger has become more user friendly with time. Some of the readily available templates are really pretty and surprisingly they offer a lot of options for customization too!

I shall settle with this one for now till i have time again :)