Tuesday, October 12, 2004

terribly bushed

HEYo! :) Havent written for very long.. guess it's a gd sign cos at least i know that i've been doing work *beams* It upsets me sometimes when i realise my studies take up so much of my time which i could have spent with my loved ones.. Just ystdy, i decided to visit my grandma in the aft. Though i go there almost every week, it's the first time i stayed at her place for so long in a very long while. Hmm.. she was so happy to see me and she even forgo her fave programme on animal planet to cook brocolli for me. I was so touched cos (i) she rmbrs tt i love brocolli (ii) she could guess i was hungry (iii) i could tell how much she loves me. *aww* Ystdy really reminded me of days of my childhood spent with her. :) The part that upsets me though was when I saw her great difficulty when she tried to make her way upstairs. She declined my offer to help with a smile and said,"y'know, stimes i feel that i'm really getting old." Think it must have been more than 10 yrs since i last tried to calculate her age, cos i rmbr the last time when i did, i tried to use my fingers and toes to help me. Where have i been for the last 10 or more yrs? What have i been busy with? :(

No comments: