Monday, November 01, 2004

pumpkin Halloween!

Helllooo! havent been around for ages and was quite surprised to find lorrie visiting this place. Hello 小花! *BIG wave* Anyway, i was shocked (actually maybe not) that i only have a grand total of 2 post in October. Hee.. 'cos i use to post every other day! :) Alright, i'll take it as a good sign that i'm finally getting serious with my work.
Hmm.. a bit abt halloween.. Heard the ex-pats in sg celebrate halloween. Really wonder what it is like to have little kids dressed in scary costumes showing at my doorstep to ask for sweets. Halloween sounds like an interesting festival. I ought to find out how it came about! :) I'm really curious.. why are pumpkins used during haloween? hee.. I rmbr seeing a giant pumpkin in australia but i cant find the pic i took with it.
Here's a pic i really like by a photographer i really like too! Thought it's apt to put it up today since it's halloween :)
Alright, it's getting late. I should be hitting the hay soon :):) i'll post again when i have something to share and when i have time of course! :)

No comments: