Saturday, November 13, 2004

*jumps in delight*


My current hp background :)

I'm so happy today! :) Elated! Overjoyed! *skips around* Whoohoo!!! The funny thing is i dont exactly know why :) But it's partly cos i dont know why that sent me over the hills. You probably think i'm mad now :) Maybe i am, but i hope not. Hmm.. I spent some time thinking abt what i'm going to do after my exams. I'm definitely going to bake lotsa cookies and cakes for x'mas, read all the books i always have to stop myself from reaching to the shelves in the library now, go fishing, go cycling, learn to drive, save money for my trip to somewhere, plan for my trip, earn some money if i can, catch up with my pri sch / secondary sch friends, PLAY, call my host in germany, send them parcels.. the list just never ends.
I'm sure u have an idea of how deprived i am now. I'm really looking forward to all this rubbish ending!
Hmm.. i'll post sth interesting next time.

No comments: