Saturday, January 22, 2005

butterfly dreams

My Phone.
i've been so busy with work that i find myself starting to miss out on some of the beautiful sides of life. Here's apologising to pple i havent kept in touch with.. Sometimes i'm so intrigued by the reality of life. It's daunting how every decision made is like choosing a path at a crossroad. How if i turned the wrong direction? Try closing ur eyes and feel the texture of things around you. Do you like myself suddenly get reminded of how true life is? Not sure if you get what i mean. But to be honest, i used to think about what me so special that the Lord breathed life into me.
Anyway, those who know me know i love butterflies. Am i a beautiful butterfly dreaming that i'm a girl or am i just an ordinary girl wondering if i could be a butterfly? When i was young, this was the thought that went through my head whenever i watched them flutter their wings.

No comments: