Tuesday, January 11, 2005

flower power!


This week's Staff Appreciation week and our BIG boss got us each a flower (see pic!) and chocolates each. I love my job, i love my colleagues, i love my workplace, i love everything! Hmm.. really dread my last day here to come :(

Thanks to my colleagues who made my bday so bday-ish. On 6th Jan, I thought this year's bday was going to be uneventful but 7th Jan proved me wrong! My colleagues reported to work earlier and welcome me with lotsa party poppers. I got 2 boxes of Royce Chocolate + a Mr. Happy Plush toy on my desk too!. There's more! [PART TWO.] after i came in from late lunch, they surprised me again with green cake tt looked like a cabbage :) I love it! Apart from it being green, the cabbage cake had little candy catapillars :)They really made my day, or perhaps my week :)

No comments: