Thursday, April 14, 2005

This Week!

I'm getting a feeling that i'm really going to love this week! Now that the starting up of my new work's over, i finally have the time and energy to meet and have fun with some pple. Met up with a much loved old friend ystdy and it was sooo fun catching up. It felt so good to see him, see him happy, find out his plans and catch up with some of the friends we have in common. Sometimes i wish i can do this more often, but then again if that happens will i appreciate each outing as much? :)

Department farewell for the MOs this weekend. Heard they planned Frisbee, other ball games, KTV and even catered Indian dinner. Sounds like a lot of fun, though i'm not the KTV type:) It's a pretty exciting thought to see all the all-time serious doctors have fun! Can't Wait!

Hope this week is only a beginning of my less work-oriented u-turn. It's not that i havent been enjoying myself working hard but in retrospect, past 2 weeks could have been happier if had expected less, be contented with what i've got and cared less abt things tt's beyond my control. Also, i should be thankful for the lessons this job has been teaching me.

I cant wait to move on.. cant wait to say gd bye to things that stole my :), cant wait to start anew.

wish i am being appreciated more stimes..

No comments: