Saturday, June 18, 2005

a lot about June

|Foxtrot Social Nite| Oh dear.. havent been in much of a mood to type lately. Hmm.. since everyone knows about my bad memory, i might as well do myself a favour in remembering my June that's somewhat special ;) Two hilights of my June is shown here:) First is dinner at Pine's. Though it's only a little past mid June, i'm pretty sure the impression Foxtrot Social Nite left on me will definitely make it a reason why i wont forget this June! To Enhui who invited me: It's been great pleasure accompanying you to this dinner and Many thanks to your invitation, i now have fresh insight to armylife :)

|A thousand more reasons| I can't wait to get my driving license. I feel so spoilt being driven around by a few friends / colleagues and really want to return the favour soon! One gd thing about being able to drive is not having to worry about getting home late at night. How am i supposed to get home i if i want to watch planes late at night, if i want to take a night stroll along a breezy beach or if i want to statisfy a craving for dessert aft opening hours? -grin- This pic reminds me of some happy evenings of June! Havent been that happy for a long while :) Especially during plane watching, i was totally exhilarated!

p/s A lot about love opening soon! That could be the 3rd reason why my June's special.

No comments: