Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Change Me.


|Change Me| I love gettyimages' very meaningful Change me movement. They are actually going to donate $10 to Friends of the Global Fight Againts AIDS, TB and Malaria for whatever ideas we put through photos! All 3 photos above are quite impactful photos to me and its evident that imagery is indeed very powerful.

The power of love can change everything. Love can move people to fed the hungry children and empathise with then, love makes u appreciate someone more and love can definitely change ur outlook on life. Just look at the new father in the picture, i'm sure the new life bestow upon him will make a HUGE difference in his own life.

Here's an example of what someone has written in support of this movement :)

The words are a little small. Anna wrote,"When the night sky falls and the shores of life get rocky, i need a hand to help keep my steps safe and another to take my eyes from the worry of getting hurt to the stars of hope becoming visible in the dark.."

Today hasnt at all been that great a day. My productivity was OK and i have loads to complain abt my fitness. I decided to test out my fitness and my possible injury today and reality hit me so hard that fitness comes with a price. Fitness has to be earn through endurance, determination, consistency. It's even harder to maintain it and lots of caution needs to be put in to not hurt urself.

Though my lungs and muscles werent compliant today, i'm glad that at least i put on my running shoes after such a long time. On a happier note, my new shoes are getting more comfortable :)