Sunday, February 19, 2006

random thots


Hey jayy.. if u're reading this, i just want to tell u that i dreamt of u! we went on a holiday together!! I was woken up by my dad when u were bargaining for sth -lol-
The dream made me think of how unoften we see each other proper compared to rgs days :) Perhaps it was the sph camp last night that made me dream of u! Ohya, ziqian was on the trip too. I cant rmbr much abt him apart from him talking alot and thinking of new ways to earn $ haa..

Anyway, some random thots clouded my head today. In the order of the picture grid.
1: My pager!! Cant believe some kids now prob wont get to see a pager :)
2: Jay, rmbr we made the name pager chain together?
3: Love this pic. Some pple cant visualise how the heart is formed. Just put a coin between ur book and watch the shadow :) It's beautiful isnt it?
4: My granny's cat. She has a tumour in her stomach.. :( My colleagues used to joke that i can bring her to see them.
5: Not a birthday cake actually. I just insisted that i wanted a candle on this cake kendrick baked. haa :) Thanksss! I think it's very yummy
6: Kendrick. I miss u! Have a restful mid sem break. Wished i had mine too!
7: Jacob. Cute little boy with his own hp. Guess who he has in his addressbk? Police- 999. How cute right?
8: Black canyon coffee at bangkok. I wished i can fly to bangkok for a short holiday!! I'm so envious that some of my hall friends are going to travel and some are already back in their hometown playing. The problem is simple: WHY DONT I HAVE MID-SEM BREAK?
9: Picture with the salsa champion. Miss u too matthew! I still owe u ur rum and raisin ice cream :) -ha-

That's all. Got so much to do.. I can nv understood why i cant be productive over the weekend. Fortunately, i got quite a bit of rest :)

Good thing i have a wonderful dad who will make me feel better by saying things like sleep and rest will let me last longer. It's just very impt. Simple things he say never fails to alleviate some guilt in me. Before i go, i just want to end with this.

I LOVE U DAD!

Though this pic reminds me of the bday i was sick. but i thought this is the pic that many pple say i look a lot like my dad.

Have a great wkend everybody