Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bad Eggs


I have NO idea why i'm such an expert in spilling things. It's hilarious how the iron i have in hall is used more often to iron my wet books and notes than ironing clothes proper. Well, now that i'm at home, my spilling expertise hasnt gone away, in fact it has improved. HAHA (So sorry for sounding sarcastic)cos i spilled SOUP this time! Argh.. the eggy soup was all over my freshly cleaned and polished furniture, vacuum cleaner and this box i really like. I just want to complain that my room has nv smelled this bad before. It was such a bad experience cleaning the mess up and even worse to find the smell still lingering after all my effort.
I didnt mean to dislike eggs for an afternoon. But i just couldnt help it when my heart ached from having to clean the furniture again, the vacuum that could potentially spoil and the box i had to throw away :(

The good news, fortunately, is the picture above reminded me of how much i like eggs :)Yay..