Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Owl Visit

Hmm.. i wouldnt have thought abt owls again if i havent watch Harry Potter today. They're interesting creatures arent they? Remember how we often see them drawn with tt square hat looking smart as they sit on a pile of books? It makes me wonder what really gave them the "intelligent" label. Another interesting thing i got reminded of is how they're called in Chinese. 猫头鹰. It made me marvel again at how wonderful the language is cos owls indeed look like cats in some ways.
Anyway, i've decided to post after quite a hiatus cos i have this silly idea that if Hogwarts does exist, PERHAPS i was supposed to receive some sort of invitation cos apparently an owl visited me when i was young. Unfortunately, my parents chased it away cos they were afraid that it might attack me.
On second thoughts, maybe the owl paid a visit not to send me the invitation. Perhaps i did look like a piece of food while sleeping soundly in the cot :)