Sunday, August 13, 2006

Say Hello


To Lemon Cheesecake... I baked Lemon Cheese cake for the first time!



To Room B302... The above are photos i took last semester. (a) My famous food filled cubby hole which got my room renamed a canteen?? (b) Matthew's Xray that's supposed to remind me to study Anat -lol- Phew.. thank god i'm done with hard core anat.

Coming back to KE's about adjusting to a lot the good and bad things. School is good and bad. I miss people i used to see everyday and i'm also happy that a new world of knowleged awaits to be understood but the bad is the terrible terrible long days. I like the idea of having a routine and i certainly hope to start running soon, now that the track is within running distance. I like the feeling of being self-sufficient in my room. I should have most of the things i need to keep me alive.. :)
The worst thing is seeing ANTS that crawl around aimlessly. If they're around because i leave food lying around, at least there's hope that they'll be gone if i'm a bit more careful. BUT, these ants in my room loiter around my desk for no apparent reason! Argh..

KE has changed a little here and there. There're better facilities in the pantry and they've laid concrete on some of the slopes over the holidays to prevent landslides.
I'm just hoping these are the mere few improvements KE has made and i certainly hope this academic year in hall will be another pleasant and unforgettable one :)