Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy-fying Break

I thought that it's most important to rest well this break and i'm quite glad to be able to do a few things i've always wanted to do without having work at the back of mind mind (haa.. at least for a while!)




Well, as usual... i baked!
(1) Chocolate truffle cake
(2) Chocolate Hazelnut Palmiers

Aren't palmiers cute? Kendrick says they look like smiley faces. Haa.. My palmiers needs a lot of improvement. The texture of the flaky pastry was ok, but they dont look as neat as those in my recipe. Will try again next time and Kendrick suggested Chocolate red bean Palmiers :)

I'm also glad that i got to tea at the famous cheesecafe cafe withn kezheng my council grandbuddy who's returning to cambridge soon, joined a group of friends at KTV for a while, rollar bladed for the first time, played squash and played tennis with my newly strung tennis racket so far.

Kezheng had a gd laugh at my europe photos and commented that wenyang is a real joker and entertainer and weixiang takes damn pro photos :) haha.. He'll be in prague this Friday and he thought it was unbelivable to be looking at pictures of places he'll be there himself in a few days time! I hope he'll enjoy Prague better than i did, hopefully better weather too :)

My friends wanted to blade on Monday and i thought that since i have a pair of skates tt i've only used twice, i should skate instead of blade. I bladed in the end despite lugging my heavy skates all the way to ecp because weixiang was evil enough to convince me to try blading so that he wont be the only beginner. Ha, fortunately my first time was actually quite gd :) Quite happy-fying there :)

Tennis wasnt too good ystdy cos the feel of my racket has changed totally aft i restrung it. I couldnt even sustain a few shots and i was far from playing a decent game. Hope i'll get used to the racket soon.

Later this week.. mooncake party tonight, fishing with dad?, cheesecake cafe with table tennis coach and captain, meet up with kor?

I love this week :)