Saturday, September 16, 2006

sleep deprived

My page is getting pretty boring without the pictures which usually accompany each entry. Anyway, I'm so deprived of sleep this weekend tt i can anticipate this weekend to be another unproductive one. I've been up early for a past few mornings. I had to rise today at 5 to send daddy to work cos he's on standby for IMF. It wouldnt have taken a toll on me if it was just sending him there and back. My mom had this craving for balam rd market breakfast and after which she did some marketing for grandma and we had to make a delivery to her house. Actually i dont mean to complain, but really.. it's been a while since i survive on 2 hrs of sleep.

Anyway, on a happier note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDRICK! Hope time & effort spent on the truffle cake was worth it :)