Saturday, October 21, 2006

Evidence of Distraction


Ha.. actually not really.. I was reading my monochromic notes when i thought of colour-fying them to make them a little more interesting to look at with colour pencils.

You may be wondering why i'm not using highlighter:) those who know me will know tt i'm very particular with my highlighter colour and it must be very subtle so it wont make everything look impt. Then why highlight in the first place? Cos i need some colours to invite my attention. I'm so such a troublesome person.

Anyway, i'm taking time off to post this cos i really like this set of colour pencils! Take a closer look, it's from MUJI! Jaymie bought them for me all the way from london some years back and i've been rationing them ever since. They're very pretty dont u think? BUT.. i'm afraid tt i wont be able to reach for these pencils once they've become shorter than the cylinder. So i try to use them at the same rate.

There u go again.. i'm always so particular abt such small things. haha