Saturday, October 21, 2006

Vivocity

Vivocity is so huge! I would have taken more photos if i wasnt occupied with the new things around myself!
Anyway, it's an ivy thing to make it a point to go to the supermarket. I was looking forward to see it cos they claimed that it's a "new concept" hypermart. Unfortunately, it turned out to be Giant which reminded me a lot of carrefour at suntec, nothing that was worth all my excitement!

But fortunately... these nutella made my visit worthwhile.

Europe people would know why! :)



Looking at these bottles reminded me of how we lugged our nutella everywhere and had novel ways of eating nutella.

These were our nutella days!



Another photo i took at vivocity at their supposed 300m long food promonade...

Kendrick thinks that their marketing quite successful considering they have successfully stopped me to take a second look at what they were selling.