Monday, October 22, 2007

Ultimate Cui-ness

I felt damn shitty today cos there wasnt one full lecture i managed to stay awake for.

Damn cui.
Damn cui.

You know i was so tired that i almost didnt have the energy to eat dinner. Those of you who know me would find it unbelievable... cos most of u know tt hunger can wake me up from sleep if i dont eat enough for dinner!

I was that tired.

If only complaining works for me and i could complain till the cows come home to feel better... but a large part of me is too rational to complain cos i know complaining is more likely to drain me further than really make a difference. hai...

But seriously, i dont think i ever schooled for 17 wks continuously without a break! In sch we always get a break aft every 10 wks.

Then again, I shouldn't be complaining cos
(1) I supposedly had 1.5 days at my disposal aft my test
(2) I'm not doing ortho
(3) I'm not involved in play house

So i can only hope tt an early night today can do me some gd.

Friends who also feel cui, jiayou k! Especially those who dont have (1),(2),(3) even.