Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Not only am i glad that the weekend is finally here, i must say tt i'm also happy that today's been eventful in a gd way!

Here's how my day went!

6.00 am - Rise and Shine!
7.15 am - Gym with very fit CG mates
9.00 am - Tutorial
11.40 am - Meeting at Dean's Office
12.45 pm - Lunch
1.30 pm - I SAW Jackie Chan!!!
2.00 pm - Tutorial
3.30 pm - Cab down to TTSH
4.00 pm - Buy presents for tutors
6.00 pm - Queue for Starbucks Staff Treat

Firstly, i'm glad that i took the first big step to get my fitness back. I ought to listen to ronnie who told me that exercise is really beneficial, 'cos not only does it keep u fit, it also keeps u mentally alert and helps u sleep better :)
I didnt do much at the Gym today cos i wanted to start slow... but i hope this isnt the first and last time i make the effort to go to the gym!

I got to see Jackie Chan! Though i didnt get close enough to take a good pic of him. Here's some shots i took anyway!


Next highlight of the day is the Starbucks's Treat to TTSH Staff! 50% OFF you know???
It's a bit ironical tt my cg only queue for Starbucks Treat after we leave TTSH.


The long long queue :)
Our buys and happy Gab.


The much talked abt starbucks Tiramisu -> not bad :)
Wenhui and my decent receipt and Gab's atrociously long receipt!
Happy Gab again :)

I was wondering if i'd ever spend more than 100 bucks on starbucks... probably unlikely.

Till i post again, hope my knowledge of psychiatry would have expanded by leaps and bounds! haha