Thursday, September 03, 2009

Dream House

I dreamt last night that my architect friend gave me a home for free, apparently she designed the whole building! The apartment was so nice that i didnt want to wake up!

I think it is a loft apartment and it was a 2-storey open concept home with floor to ceiling windows that offered a gorgeous city view. I love my house this way with plenty of light in the day :)

My bedroom was designed to be on the second storey. It was so cozy and comfortable that in the dream i had trouble getting up in the morning too!

The first storey didnt have walls, so it looked really spacious and what makes the house so perfect is it had a photo studio! It was almost like a set, ready anytime for food photography.

I actually rmbr the incline table which architects use in my dream vividly. The one at my house had an inbuilt touch screen monitor with an awesome interface. So WOW!

Of cos i wasnt able to find a picture that comes close to my dream home tt i dreamt of last night.

This one looks pleasant with a hint of plenty of natural light :)