Thursday, February 17, 2005

想念

I was actually going to post in chinese, but my post went missing aft my computer messed up. Ohwell, mb the computer couldnt put up with my chinese :) I had this crossing thought on the train today. I realise it's not so bad having someone to miss after all, especially when the train is so crowded and all passengers are permitted to do is have their hands locked by their sides. It's really crazy during morning rush hour. To make it worse, sometimes when u're unlucky u get mean pple on board with u and these pple will stare at u when u move/figit too much. :(
I'd usually think abt the day's plan while i stand still on the train. It's a little boring having to do tt early in the morn :) I realise, thinking abt pple u're missing not only help ur stop to arrive faster, it can be quite heartwarming too! I only forsee one problem and tt is if pple will stare if they catch u smiling to urself.
Someone made me smile today and made me eat bubor hitam for lunch -grin-

No comments: