Monday, February 21, 2005

dust me away

I hate dust. It's unbelievable how fast they cover some of my most precious things and it's really annoying. I spent the entire afternoon dusting, cleaning, sweeping and mopping. Hee... it's surprisingly tiring cos i fell asleep while resting when i'm suppose to go for a run. OH well, but really, i wonder why God create dust? I doubt it's just to discipline homemakers. Perhaps it's a way of reminding us how much we own and when it comes to gifts, to remind us of that very special moment when it was given? :) What do you think?
::Crossing thought:: Instead of complaining abt annoying things, we often forget to thank Lord for the most beautiful things he's created. Of the things i can see, i'm thankful for colours, without which my grandma's bouganvillas wouldnt be so pretty :)

No comments: