Monday, June 18, 2007

Things that Make me Happy

Oh dear.. 2/3 of my hols is over... I must say that i've enjoyed it a lot despite not going to krabi :)

So what have i done?

First my family went to ikea...


We bought plenty of shelves and chairs!
So we had plenty to fix!


The shelves were pretty straight forward. I fixed them all by myself, but the chairs had to be painted! So i helped my daddy!


It felt pretty gd when the chairs are almost done!

But these chairs lack a bit of shine. So we'll have to vanish them! Hopefully before school starts :)

I love dumplings! :) Just like how a bowl of noodles mix mix from science can make me happy, dumplings make me happy anytime!


Friends, any gd dumplings to recommend, please let me know!

Mixing with Colours.


I think i will buy one of these one day. Dont you think the colours are just so pretty? Heavy duty stand mixers speeds up everything! Whipping cream which i usually take 20 mins to whip to desired volume takes only 30s? Whoa, this efficiency really blows me away!
Of course... gd things come with a price, so i prob wont get this anytime soon. For now, just looking at them and the brochure is enough to make me happyyyy!



This is something my grandma knows i like a lot... Puffed rice cakes! I was so happy to see that they now come in other colours! The dark purple ones tastes exactly like bubor hitam :) Yum!

Another thing that never fails to make me happy is to dream of a perfect kitchen and house!
Ikea offers excellent solutions! I heart ikea so much tt my friends call it my second home :) (cos i knew most of their products and catalogue like the back of my hands!)

This is by ikea. Doesnt it give u a clean and chic feel? :)

Also, no home is complete without very useful appliances! Brandt is a very gd brand that produces very trusted appliances and obviously, very creative adverts too!




Dreams are good to have, but i'm quite a grounded person who is very contented with everything i have now :)

Especially this person!

Kendrick wearing the Arsenal Jersey i got him:) yay

Dinner today was at a Taiwanese eatery... not too bad! :)




Y'know i think it's a wonderful thing that we have a camera to capture the best moments of our lives. Stimes uploading photos remind me of the show One Hour Photo which had a lot of meaningful msgs. It was rated R21 in sg, but i got to watch it on the plane to Germany in sec3.

The movie One Hour Photo was starred by Robbie williams, and this reminded me of the movie Patch Adams. Friends in med, if u havent watch this movie, you should! It's based on a true story and Robbie williams played a medical student :)

Back to things that make me happy...

Stimes happiness is as simple as mirroring. I'm happy because you are happy! My past few wks have be delightfully sprinkled with birthday parties. In my opinion, the happiness that comes when a friend blows his/her candles and wishes with anticipation is one of a kind? Of course, birthday parties are also a great way to get in touch with long lost friends and also an interesting way to find out that your friends and yourself are acquainted with the birthday girl/boy without knowing?

All these = Happiness

yay.