Thursday, November 08, 2007

Updates!

I so supposed to be sleeping right now but if i do not post now, i might never until after my Psychiatry Test.

Hai.. speaking of which i have not read my textbook from cover to cover which we're told is expected of us if we want to pass the MCQ test on monday :(

Anyway, i'm still up at this hour cos i just edited and uploaded the Public Healthscreening Post mortem minutes! I can only say i'm damn thankful for bringing my laptop cos the meeting was 3 hrs long and i would have cried so bad if i had to type out everything i wrote on paper!

Between the time i last posted and now, quite a lot happened. Last week was rather eventful cos i was posted to IMH. Saw a lot, felt a lot and also learnt a lot :) Shall elaborate on a separate post if i ever have time!

In chronologically order...


My more than 10 year-old fridge broke down and my mom replacied it on the same day we discovered mould was growing undetectedly in our containers of food due to increasing temp. Gross right?
I only rmbr to take out my camera after my old fridge was outside and in the midst of being carried away. Looking at the picture makes me wonder where my old fridge is now. I didnt even get a proper last look 0f it! Hmm.. Anyway, my mom is very happy with the new fridge!

On Sunday, we celebrated Weiyan, Wenxiang and Ryan's bday at Waruku!

Food-wise, i was rather disappointed cos my Curry Katsudon wasnt as good as what my mom has made :) Wenyang's katsudon looked and tasted really good though!


The birthday boy who sat opposite me :) Weixiang couldnt resist from commenting "SO SHUAI" on facebook.


Friends who turned up. Bean, if u read this, send me photos from ur camera! :) I dont have a picture with u!


My obsession with the glass and the GREEN lime slice.


Please spot the Ningqi.


|Happy Boys|This is the last and the most happifying photos of the lot :)

I shall go sleep now it's past 3!