Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Day

I've been waiting for this day for a very long time! Because...
(1) I've been having trouble uploading photos until today!
(2) My long waited post-exam is TODAY!
(3) I think my student is damn smart!
(4) I was at orchard and i could feel tt Xmas is really coming!
(5) I bought a cd i've been looking for!

I had this impulse to post these photos cos they made me very happy some days ago!



Don't you think ballet is such a graceful and beautiful form of art? It put a smile on my face when my dad put these postcards on my desk knowing tt i'll like them!

Some weeks ago, my fridge broke down... actually a lot more things have broken down at my home, including my living room tv. It's gone mute for some time but because we have other TVs at home, we never bothered to replace it. It wasnt a gd i idea cos my family gradually spent less time together watching tv and we always retreat to our own rooms. So, my dad had a solution!





Compare the thickness! ;)
It was quite interesting on Sunday cos i was napping and i woke up to a new tv still in the box. For a while i thought i was dreaming, or maybe santa came earlier this year! Haha.. y'know my old TV has already lived for miraculously long life considering it fell from a height and there's even a huge crack! Tt's why my dad says it served us long enough liao!

As a result of this new tv, I've been watching a lot of tv! Not sure if it's a gd or bad thing.

Below are some pictures that made me really really happy!

That dog on the first row really look troubled cos he's frowning so much! Haa.. but he's cute in a way :) Dont you think?

Dog 2 and 3 are really cute too!





Arent hamsters cute? Spot one of them tt was caught on camera praying! I like the pile of sleeping hamsters and also the 2 hamsters in the green wheel. One of them is about to fall out!

Why did i say my student is damn smart? I wonder if any of you still rmbr the theories of DNA replication.



U see, i taught Nobelle abt DNA today and how there are complimentary base-pairing. Then i went on to tell her the 3 theories of DNA replication and i was amazed that she correctly thought that the semi-conservative was the correct theory and was able to derive an explanation for me! I was so happy i tell you! To be able to link all those things i've taught her means she understands! Whoa :) i never felt as happy as a teacher! :)
Y'know i was interested in DNA and i read up on my own in sec 3, but i was only taught the theories of DNA replication in JC 1? My student will only be sec 3 NEXT year!!!
Not only that, she understands mendelian genetics too OK! I'm so proud of her :)

Alright.. pretty long post. Hope i'll enjoy my 2 day worth of break :)