Friday, November 23, 2007

sickk.

I hate it when i am not productive! I woke up this morning with a terrible terrible headache. The kind that u cant move ur head too much or u'll feel that whatever is inside is smashing abt and it hurts terribly!
The weird thing is my whole family is done with different things. My mom has sore throat, my dad is sneezing and has been spitting alot into my sink and now i have headache. Hopefully it's the same bug and not 3 different bug tt we'll spread to one another!
If it is only ONE bug which affected 3 of us differently, chances are I'm the one who bring it home. Sitting in a room with pple carrying different bugs walking in for consultation is no joke ok! Calls for a very resilient immune system to stay strong and fall ill!
I so need to start pharmaco! PLEASE PLEASE, LET ME GET WELL SOON!
On a happier note, congrats to me, aft this episode, i have immunity to another bug!

Ohya, ystdy i was told that my GP might have secret diagnosis for me. I might been secretly treated with asthma orally! How interesting :)