Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year

Geared today with a camera, i was hoping to get some practice taking pictures of people. Unfortunately, I sillily forgot to adjust the ISO and some of my pictures turned out really grainy :(

But it's ok! Its the expression of the children that is priceless. At least, i learnt something today :)

I saw this cat sleeping in the carpark.. looks like it's having a restful afternoon nap :)
Photobucket

My Nephew and Nieces

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture told me i should clean the lens

Photobucket
Shanyu was trying so hard to maintain his 1st position in the game that he was frowning!

Photobucket
His sister listening to music :)

Photobucket
His cousin playing ds lite too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My cousin and his wife :)