Sunday, March 08, 2009

Everything Indian

Ystdy afternoon was spent settling our visas, a short trip to Mustafa and an Indian dinner before ryan and i left for class. It makes me happy that things are falling into place slowly and soon enough, i'd be under the scorching sun in India and hopefully i get to see the Taj Mahal at sunset :)

Photobucket

I used to really like going to Mustafa.. cos the clutter, disorder and unique practice of sealing bags sets it apart from other departmental stores in sg but ystdy was really qt chaotic! I think raphael was qt appalled :) HAHA.. Anyway, I was really happy that i could buy some fruit tea home after being deprived of it since patho times :)

I'm looking forward to my tea later or tmr morn! YAY..

On a different note, i must say i was was qt sad on friday when it was my last day with cardio dept. Hopefully i'll enjoy my next posting as much too! :)