Thursday, September 23, 2004

das Essen

I was just reading a book by donna hay. I like her job! I want to be cook, be a food stylist, be food photographer and be a food author :) Haa.. what a great deviation from what i think i really want to be now.. I once bounced the idea off my mom and only response i got back was,"In that case, why dont you quit school now?" She never thought highly of a career dealing with food :( Dont think my mom will ever approve :( BUT! i had a brainwave just now. If i ever have enough capital, i'll open a very "ivy" shop. It'll sell some art stuff, some cookware, books, postcards with nice pictures (prob on food, children and nature) and perhaps furniture which i get to design! :) haa.. What a dream! The shop will allow me to do everything i really love to do. Design, Art, Cook, Play, take photos! Ok.. i think i'm overly excited abt something which seems almost impossible to come true :(

I have big plans for today. I'm going to compile all the recipies i love from the books i borrowed ystdy. Hopefully start to read the pile of unread time and national geographic and most importantly, study for bio :)Last paper tmr!

I got myself a bar of orange chocolate ystdy! Whoa, i'll be so fulfilled for a very long time :)

No comments: