Friday, September 17, 2004

i'm back!

Helllooo!!! I miss my com, i miss the internet and most imptly i miss posting stuff here! :) My internet connection went dead after i updated my windows xp. Gosh.. at first i was quite ~!@#$ abt it, but hee.. but a look back, i realise it was a blessing in disguise. I wouldnt have done was much work at home if i had internet access over the hols *grin* :) Anyway, i must tell you that my first week of exams was quite horrible. Sth is terribly wrong with me this week cos something Terrible has to happen Everyday! Dont laugh i mean it ok!!!
Monday: My watch slowed down during my math paper and eventually stopped. Guess what? i actually wondered for a while how come time was passing so slowly.
Tuesday: My calculator broke down during the exam. It displayed gibberish when i keyed in the values. Can you imagine? i panicked like mad cos i only brought 1 calculator.
Wednesday:I was distraught after my bio paper. It's my fave subject and for the first time, i didnt finish it!!! ahh!!
Thursday: Almost forgot to bring my calculator and my badge broke. Ahh.. and the physics dept totally killed us. I was so upset! i could possibly fail... actually not possibly, definitely. :(
Friday, today!So far, the day has been ok :) My biology paper 3 wasnt tt at all great but i dont blame myself cos i went to bed early last night..

There you go :) My terrible terrible week... Hey Jon, really want to thank you for cheering me up esp aft bio :) I wouldnt have survived this week without you! :)

No comments: