Friday, November 04, 2005

absolutely positively love this week

|Blessed and pleased| Though the wk hasnt come to an end nothing's going to stop me from posting right now about this week.

|ISTANA OPEN HOUSE|

My week was first made special by this bunch of guys from medicine play props team! From left:Raymond,me,weixiang,perryn,wenyang,ronnie and quanyao the boss. It was great outing cos i could feel that these people are potentially going to be my very gd friends throughout my career. How fortunate of me, cos all the them are very bright and yet very modest people :) The hilight of the day was the visit to the istana where Perryn (in uniform, their classmate) -aww.. how unfortunate of him- was on guard duty. He remained silent and still throughout when tourists and ourselves took photos with him.

I took more photos with my phone. Enjoy!
Hope u can see why my first visit to the istana left me looking forward to my next!









|chocolate craving|

Thanks baiwei, my tabletennis coach for this very awesome chocolate. ALL of you should try it, cos it's really gd! The funnest thing i rmbr with the choc is baiwei actually thought i was underage and shouldnt take lindt's range of chocolate with liquer. -lol and rolls of the floor-

oh btw, my laptop is in the background. u nv thought i could be this girlie huh? i'm still contemplating if i should remove the stickers, cos everyone says i'm spoiling my laptop surface.

|the BEST|

I'm very sure that this is going to be the best thing that has happened this wk. Thanks dear for your wonderful surprise!! Aunty made me 2 really yummy muffins and kendrick got me a bk i've been wanting to get, what more can i ask for?

I feel so SO blessed, so SO spoilt, so SO undeserving of all the things tt has cheered me up so much :)

Matt's organising ubin cycling trip tmr and that will definitely end this week so perfectly.

Last but not least, a BIG thankyou to all those who has made my week very special. This week really cant be better :)

No comments: