Monday, November 21, 2005

neutral weekend

'cos good + bad = neutral

|Good| Being the optimist that i am, i shall talk abt the GOOD abt the weekend. Productivity aside, i actually got a very restful weekend. Slept a lot, slacked alot and even watched Harry potter with my family! The next best thing is probably being able to drive my dad's car. Taking the car just makes me feel that i've grown up, again! :)

|The BAD| I could shoot myself in my feet for this... i forgot to take out my very important notebook from my lapcoat for once and this is the state it is in now.. It DISINTEGRATED totallyyyyyy!! ~!@#$%^
All the notes i have taken during classes, important contact numbers, gone!! Havent really figured out what to tell my classmates who wanted to borrow this little notebk :( -SIGH-
Haha.. bad news is tt's only part one of my bad sunday. My textbook and lecture notes also got wet at the back car seat from a leaking bottle. I really HATE it when my books get all wrinkly and crumpled even after i iron page-by-page.
Shall not complain too much.. there's nothing much i can to change all tt has happened!
|superdad| I LOVE my daddy! He's really the best man in my world! It's amazing how he finds the right words to say when i'm feeling the lousiest. Stimes he says nothing, but the power of his presence is sufficiently comforting. What he told me: Take what has happened as a lesson. It prob happened so that it doesnt happened to sth more important than ur notebook. Never take anything for granted, check twice always esp when it comes to minimising the occurance of sth that could potentially spoil your day.