Tuesday, November 08, 2005

New additions

This is the xray matthew gave me ystdy that got me really excited. How often do u get to keep ur xrays and better still give them away to make a medical student happy! Haha.. i had to explain to him what it is that is shown in the xray. I was amazed myself to see the scapula to be "y-shaped". Interesting. So this is the first new addition to my room! Hopefully this can in some way or other remind me tt i have to study real hard for my upcoming tests.






This is one of the notorious grandma's favourite medication. I havent exactly tried applying it on my wounds until my fall in ubin 'cos i've heard so much abt how much pain its capable of inflicting! VERY powerful indeed. The pain is probably worthwhle though, considering tt my wound is probably on its way to recovery -beams-. Never forget to bring it along to pulau ubin. it can stop those irritating itch caused by mosquitoes pretty well ;)

No comments: