Monday, March 20, 2006

Chinatown Austrian Sausage


Met up with Leeting over the weekend who came back from Germany! I was so glad to see her after 76327764321 years! It's just been a super long time since we had German class together. And this girl.. has let the language brought her all the way to Germany! Can you imagine how difficult it is to keep up with political science lectures in german? Sometimes we complain tt our lecturers here are hard to follow. Just imagine how many thousand-fold more challenging it is for her!
Anyway, Chinatown trip was fruitful for us both. I'm really grateful that Ting made me feel like a tourist in my own country. Chinatown seems a lot more attractive and interesting that way!
Above, the sausage stand that sells pretty good sausages. Leeting recommended the curried sausage which she loves back in Germany. I thought i was real nice when i could watch Ting converse so fluently with the Austrian selling the sausage. It reminded me of how much i wanted to do that myself when i first saw the stall back in CNY when i squeezed through the nightmarket :)