Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sunny side Up


|Good Breakfast| It’s been such a long time since I last sat down for a good breakfast proper. It feels real good to be able to slowly enjoy what's on ur plate than to have breakfast on the go. Guess sleep has been more precious and i'd rather wake up a few mins later and have a quick breakfast. Not that i'm regretting not allocating myself with quality breakfast time for the past few mths, but it's nice to do so occasionally.
I was just thinking, sometimes too much of the same thing isnt gd. Perhaps if i have the opportunity to enjoy my breakfast slowly everyday, i may one day actually like to have a quick and chop chop breakfast.
Anyway, besides the amount of time i could spend on breakfast catching up with friends today, breakfast was also extra special with EGG! I love eggs!
I'm looking forward to my next breakfast :)