Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Earthquake in Sumatra,
Tremors felt in Sg


I've been having this throbbing headache and the usual package with nausea and head spinnings since Sunday. While doing work this morning, i thought my headache suddenly got worse when i felt the things ard me moving. It was marginally terrifying cos i was afraid i was imagining all that!
So what i did was i quickly filled a glass of water and place it right in front of me to see if it's the building that's shaking or i'm really ill.

The water level stood still.

So i quickly log on to channelnewsasia.com to check for earthquake reports

No, none.
Oh dear..

Finally after refreshing a few times, there was indeed an earthquake in Indonesia.

I realised that for the first time, i was truly up to date with the news. There were updates on the website by the minutes!

Anyway, Here are the links.
Singapore Tremors
Powerful Indonesia quake kills at least 70
Tremors felt in Singapore after quake rocks Sumatra