Saturday, March 03, 2007

You make me wonder


My new love, my stethoscope! I was quite proud to be one of the first few to like this colour! You may not like it, but dont you think it's more interesting than black, less common than blue, definitely more acceptable than hot pink?
Quite a few people were wondering why i didnt get green, afterall, it's my favorite colour. Hmm.. but i guess there's some shades of green i dont like as much :)
Anyway, colours aside, when i looked at my stethoscope today, it made realise how far i've come since the day i knew i wanted to be a doctor. The entire journey has been amazing and i feel that it's as if everything is planned.

It's a long story, but I must admit that i'm a very fortunate girl.

Someone reminded me about some of my favorite books recently. First, the alchemist. Though i was told "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it", i was immediately reminded of my favourite line in the book,"The language that everyone on earth is capable of understanding in their hearts, is love"
My fave line probably has less profound impact on most people, cos when i searched online for the exact line, i cant seem to find it:(

Next, 5 people you meet in heaven. I was so sure that one of the 5 people i'd meet is this person who has played such a pivotal role at a very critical point of time in my life until my friend brought to my attention that people the narrator met were people he least expected. Whoa, so who will i meet?

Sometimes i get reminded that plenty of things lies ahead.
As time marches on and things slowly unfold, sometimes i wonder how much time was spent planning my life. It's interesting isnt it?

and I wonder, What kind of doctor will i become?