Sunday, March 18, 2007

sillily happy me


I realise that i'm so used to posting photos with my entries that i havent learnt the proper way to post a youtube clip.

Hmm...I really wonder how long it takes for the owner of the clip to authorise me to put up the clips i can't wait to share here.

Y'know, i'm so thankful for the 2 songs from Music and lyrics that i first heard on Gab's page. While there are so many things that threaten to upset me and overturn my world, the catchy tunes kept me smiling sillily. I especially like the demo version of "Way back into love" The conversations never fails to make me laugh!

Two examples:

Drew: Oh God, I'm getting really nervous.
Grant: You'll be fine, just use your normal, nice voice I've heard so much of in the last three days.
Drew: It's like my throats closing up it’s like -COUGHS- anaphylactic

I LOL when i heard drew said the word "anaphylactic". I've always thought it's a medical jargon

Drew: “That’s your serious Oh, Oh, Oh Face
Grant: “I know I can work with that much that is my Rock n’ Roll face millions of women find that very sexy, Oh you think That’s funny.”

The tone of which "millions of women find that very sexy" was said is just hilarious.

Let's hope i can post the trailer soon :)