Sunday, August 05, 2007

Making Time for my Hobby

Making time for my hobby amidst incredibly boring write-up writing is a great morale booster!

I had to bake for my mom's sunday school kids and this time i baked a crunchy version of my usual Oatie chocolate chip cookie!

Y'know, i really can imagine myself opening a cake shop some day when i have the capital. Cos it's really my passion, my dream! I was telling my mom to stop me from baking cos i have things i ought to be reading up on, but my hands never left my mixing bowl and my eyes never left the oven. I knew that even i were to go back to my room, my heart will still be in the kitchen. It's interesting tt even my mom says she could see tt i was truly enjoying what i was doing :) If only learning abt med stuff was like tt...

Y'know, i could sit at the dining table reading cookbooks and recipes like reading a normal book. I think it's probably easier for me to read recipes than my medical books! I wish reading my textbks was as easy as reading recipes just like how some guys wish textbks are just as nice to read as comics. Hai...

Also, i seem to be able to rmbr recipes by heart.. if only i could retain my knowledge as well when i really need to :(

Anyway, presenting my Oatie Chocolate Chip Cookies!
I totally heart my new camera.. :) I'm sure u can tell why!










Hope to share these with my friends soon!

On another interesting note, I helped my dad fix our living room tv today. It has turned mute for some time and we can only watch programmes in the living room without sound. It's not very gd, cos i kinda missing watching tv with dad in the living room on Sunday mornings...

Here's my dad doing an autopsy of our old TV.

I must say, even if our TV doesn't survive this ordeal, it's really understandable cos it fell from some height before when my dad moved it to paint the wall behind. Hmm... it actually continued to serve us for years despite its fall and a bad crack on it side :)

Any one going to sponsor my family a plasma tv? :) haha

A terribly outdated photo... These houses with spiral staircases look so pretty with their colours complementing one another while adding vibrancy to the alley together!



That's all for now :) I must say, i quite like this weekend. Though i dread the start of the week cos my test is coming up and i have to wake up super early everyday and there will be no more urology dept niceness... 3 gd reasons :(