Sunday, December 23, 2007

Back from China

My trip to Xiamen was interesting cos the supposed tour group was made of a grand total of 3 people. Yes, my dad, my mom and myself. After the first day, the driver even started to drive a family car instead of the usual mini school bus-like vehicle!

Photos will wait while i write a quick post on the things i found out since i got back from china.

(1) The cat that grew up with me passed away :(
(2) My favourite granny of the block also passed away :(
(3) I realised that i really cannot stand crowded places

My mom wanted to pick up more sushi-making things from daiso right after we came back and vivocity was SO crowded. Isnt it ridiculous that i was relieved to be in the toilet cubicle, away from all the people?

I watched more grey's anatomy today and izzie bakes whenever she's stressed or upset. Baking makes me happy too, which makes me wonder if baking's a common thing to do to dissipate unhappiness :)


In memory of the cat that grew up with me.