Monday, December 31, 2007

un-festiveness

I cant believe it's the last day of 2007 today! How did my usual favourite part of the year go by just like that? Must be Pathology that's spoiling all the festiveness. -SIGH-

Fortunately, most of my friends found ways to cheer themselves up. I heard wenhui got himself a sheltie, gab must be happy after spending a great time in China, most others are meeting old friends and the rest are just BZ with their own things and are very happy with their hols :) I wish i can have a proper no-test-after holiday!

X'mas eve has traditionally been quite a big thing for my maternal family. Everyone has to prepare something for the night and this year, i made sushi!





I'm still a little clumsy and messy when it comes to sushi making cos the sushi rice is so sticky and unappealing on the hands :) and I definitely need more practice with the sushi mat :)

I also bought myself a gift.

I've only made a few batches of muffins in my life and this book shall start me baking them soon, hopefully. :)



My treo has been making me happy too!
Palm's support is excellent i tell you. I was unhappy that some letters on the keypad were quite unresponsive and Palm swappped a new device for me. And now, my new treo is working beautifully! Even the screen looks more interesting after i changed the boring windows default theme :)



I really wonder if there'll be any phone to serve me better. I really like my Treo :)

Some random photos i just tool today...


See i told you everyone seems busy. Even my mom's hamster is occupied eating his lettuce :) I think it's so cute tt he lives in a Toblerone house :)

Happy New Year, Friends! Cheers to a good year of friendship and many more to come! :)

Till then, it's back to Pathology. I think i have trouble finishing :S