Saturday, December 15, 2007

My hydrangea



There are currently 3 balls of pink flowers on my plant but i only took photos of the pinkest ball :) Anyway, the collage looks a little pixelated after i resized it.. can click on it for a nicer view! :) I really love my hydrangea :)





I think i need pple who are into photography to teach me how to take better pictures. Friend, is the second pic too dark?

On a side note, my mom brought us to a supposedly very famous LOR mee at LORong ah soo today. i've always thought the name "lorong ah soo" is abit amusing.. :)
There was expectedly a long queue but perhaps 'cos i've nv been a great fan of lor mee i wasnt able to taste how great this lor mee is :) It definitely has more liao though.

Haha.. the signboard, the lor mee and my dad in the queue :)