Monday, February 16, 2009

Lower Seletar Reservoir

If anyone asks me what i like to take photos of, i'll reflexly say children, flowers and food.

Ystdy i took my camera out for the second time and i managed to meet this family from India tt kindly allowed me to take photos of their child. They asked me to send them my photos! I hope they'll like them :)

Lower Seletar 07

Lower Seletar 12

Lower Seletar 13

Lower Seletar 15

Anyway, i really think it's qt a challenge to take photos of children. They're so active and their constant movement make it difficult for me to take crisp and sharp photos i like which i can qt easily achieve when i take stationary close ups :)

I have plenty to learn still! Perhaps 60mm and a flash will be my answer to what i currently like :)

Oh, lastly it's a pic of the resevoir with a passing train at sunset:)
Lower Seletar 02

Clearly, landscape isnt my forte!